Great range of styles
Horizon’s range of residential uPVC doors are produced in a variety of styles and are available as single or double units. All are internally glazed, either open-in or open-out, with the optional standard frame cill or medium/low threshold, suitable for wheeled traffic.
Composite uPVC smooth skin or feature infill panels can be supplied in white or wood-grain, with either standard or steel reinforced treated core, and if required welded or mechanically jointed midrails may be fitted.
The option of curved or angled head and top rails, to suit design requirements is an additional feature.
Glazing options to suit you
Glazing options include patterned glass; Georgian bars and leading, all internally glazed with post co-extruded beads.
uPVC is an excellent insulator and the multi-chamber construction of the door further enhances its ability to reduce heat loss.
High Security Features:
- Cylinder Guard, 6 pin anti drill barrel.
- Fully reinforced and incorporating lasercut one piece steel.
High-impact one piece keep to all doors.
- 8-point high security locking system.
In double doors the slave leaf can be secured by means of flush bolts, finger bolts or shoot bolts activated by leaver handles to provide a locking frame to the master leaf.
Choice of colours for handles and letterboxes
Handles and Letterboxes are available in: Gold, Black, White or Chrome.
- High impact resistant and wipe-clean upvc surface
- High insulation multi-chamber upvc or synthetic core
- Multi-point locking system
- Weather and draught proof seals
- High performance
- Virtually maintenance free
- Toughened safety glass double glazing fitted as standard
- Guaranteed to last
- Available in a range of white, woodgrain, woodgrain on white frame finishes.
Expert Help and Advice
For more information and expert advice on uPVC doors please call us on 01566 773777, email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE TODAY
To get started with your project, enter your details and one of our team will be in touch