Why install Patio Doors?
- Slim stepped 86mm outer frame reduces plaster cutback.
- Internal sliding panels for added security
- Your choice of White, Gold, Black or Chrome handles
- Rosewood, Antique Oak, Mahogany or White finishes or foiled on White.
- Thermally broken threshold system (optional)
- Lowline gasket co-extruded to sash
- 28mm Glazing
- Chamber sash for maximum thermal efficiency and strength
- Six point locking system plus option shootbolts
- Concealed fixings (no ugly screw heads)
- Sash rebate detail and bead
- Break secure locking option
Key Features of Patio Doors
- Attractive slim line appearance
- 3 Woodgrain finishes plus white and woodgrain and woodgrain on white
- Designed for trouble free installation
- 2/3/4 pane
- Excellent weather protection and heat conservation
- Reinforced, low maintenance PVC-U frames
- Suitable for Conservatories and Porches
- Midrail with letter plate available for front entrances
- High security: Anti Jacking system, 4 point hooklock
Expert help and advice
For more information and expert advice about patio doors please call us on 01566 773777, email us via email@example.com or drop in and see us at Unit 4B on Pennygillam Way on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE TODAY
To get started with your project, enter your details and one of our team will be in touch