Is your Conservatory too hot in summer and too cold in winter?
Then it’s time to transform it into a comfortable, all year round living space with a Warm Roof.
The Warm Roof system is the biggest revolution to hit the home improvement market in many years. You can now change your old conservatory roof for a new warm roof and effectively turn your old conservatory into a new extension that can be used all year round.
The complete changeover takes just a few days with very minimal disruption to your household. It not only looks good but it will provide you with substantial energy cost savings.
Here are just a few of the reasons for installing a Warm Roof :
- The incredible lightweight design provides energy cost savings, reduces rain noise and glare.
- Your conservatory is transformed into a comfortable, all year round living space.
- The exceptional thermal qualities the roof offers allows your conservatory to stay warm and cosy during the winter months, but yet manages to keep it comfortable and cool during the summer time.
- The roof is visually pleasant and natural looking.
Additional technical key features include:
- Achieves an incredible thermal U value of 0.18W/m2K
- Roof changeover possible in just a few days
- Choice of roof tile colours and finishes
- Contributes to improved SAP calculations
- Perfect for all sizes and types of conservatory including Edwardian, Victorian, P-shape and Lean-to
- Visually spectacular with sleek trims and capping
- Roof pitches as low as 10 degrees
A warm roof also works perfectly if you want to add that room you’ve always dreamed of we can facilitate that from start to finish a warm roof is perfect for you.
At Horizon we manage the whole project from start to finish taking care of all the finer details aswell as bringing together timing of our trades including, rendering, plastering and electrical work to save you the hassle of any organization.
All quotes come with a computer aided design images (CAD) allowing you to make the right choice. This also shows all opening frames, colours and finishes taking care of the finer details to give you the space you have always dreamed of.
All of our warm roof installations are installed by our specialist fitting teams, like all of our installation work your sunroom is covered with a 10-year company guarantee and insurance backed warranty to reassure you your conservatory has been perfectly installed.
Expert help and advice
For more information and expert advice about this product please call us on 01566 773777, email us via email@example.com or drop in and see us on Quarry Crescent on the Pennygillam Industrial Estate in Launceston.
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE TODAY
To get started with your project, enter your details and one of our team will be in touch